(BlockBar) With the advent of artificial intelligence and 5G era, we will inevitably enter the dualistic world of virtual and real coexistence. But as a bridge between virtual and reality, maps still have some problems, such as information stolen by scientific giants, monopoly income and so on. GoWithMi is dedicated to using distributed technology to create a map where nobody can do evil, nobody can get rid of privacy and everyone shares benefits. It has also pioneered the concept of digital land sovereignty.
GoWithMi releases a new English promotional video in 2019, which depicts several major events GoWithMi is now or will achieve in the near future:
1. Complete the construction of additional attribute data acquisition for AI users driven by block chain economy;
2. Complete the construction of community-based distributed map;
3. Complete the construction of indoor maps and provide full solutions for both indoor and outdoor activities.
4. Complete the technology of “space land sovereignty ” to realize the real version of the Millionaire Game;
5. Complete the construction of distributed ecological maps, so that the ecosystem will never stop, and achieve the common benefit of all.
In the near future, GoWithMi will not only provide the whole map industry with real-time updating, high quality and low-price location data platform, but also establish a complete and profitable distributed ecosystem map! Meanwhile, on June 15-16, the OKEx held a Win-Win Industry Cooperation Summit in Vietnam. As a partner, GoWithMi also attended the summit to give support. The exhibition attracted more than 1,000 local residents.
atracted more than 1,000 local residents. During this period, GoWithMi fully demonstrated to its fans the charm of decentralized map with high-precision, low-cost and shared profits, which caused quite a stir.
It is reported that this is the first time that OKEx has reached a comprehensive strategic cooperation with the industry head in block chain project. It leads to fully opening up the accumulation of resources in Southeast Asia, sharing ecological dividends and flow support, exploring technical solutions and future development trends in Southeast Asia.
John Danie is a highly experienced marketing strategist and businessman in the blockchain industry who likes the pace of the development of cryptocurrency, especially in blockchain technology where it can move so fast. Being a fintech writer and crypto reporter with a fascination for tech and a passion for starting interesting conversations, he seeks to create authentic news stories in the industry.